Adjustable brake proportioning valve Q's on Civic

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Adjustable brake proportioning valve Q's on Civic
From: Yuri Klepach <civicr1992@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 Oct 2002 11:58:55 -0700 (PDT)
Hi everybody,

I have 11" Fastbrakes Front Kit w/Drum Brakes in the rear on my '92 Honda Civic
4-dr. Because of that setup, my fronts are very easy to lock up, especially in
the wet. In the other words, I have a heavy front biased brakes. Since I CAN'T
afford the rear disk brake swap, it seems logical to install the adjustable
brake proportioning valve & get the brake force distributed more to my liking.
Here's some links:
http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerce3/ProductDisplay?prrfnbr=1178&prmenbr=361
http://store.summitracing.com/default.asp?target=search.asp%3FType%3Dbykeyword%26Part%3Dproportioning%20valve%26Search.x%3D1%26SearchType%3DBoth
Has anyone TRIED it? How difficult is it to adapt the valve to Honda's brake
lines? How's the threads?
I'd greatly appreciate any knowledgable replies!!!
Thank you in advance,

Yuri Klepach
faith.yahoo.com