E stock 1993+ MR2 parts

To: mwcscc-ax@yahoogroups.com, cstock@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: E stock 1993+ MR2 parts
From: DGNMR2@aol.com
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:14:06 EST
My 1993 EStock Toyota MR2 is sold, but I still have quite a few parts.  Here
is a list of what I have left.

1) Set of lightweight wheels with Hoosiers and all hardware required ($800 +
shipping)
    - 2 15x7 SSR competition rears with lugs nuts
    - 2 15x6 Mazda Millenia front wheels modified to work with stock lug nut
and stock studs
    - 1.4 inch spacers and 5 mm spacers
    - 4 hoosiers, used in Kansas about 50% left

2) 1 set refinished 93+ OEM wheels with well worn hoosiers ($250 + shipping)
    - A bit ugly (IMO) although they are just autox wheels
    - 1 to 2 events left in tires

3) 1 set of used snow tires ($90 + shipping)
    - (4) 195/50 R 15 Michelin Artic Alpin
    - good for 1 more winter

4) Shop Manual and Misc parts ($80 + shipping)
    - OEM Shop Manuals
    - 4 OEM spark plugs
    - OEM front brake pads

All parts are located near Baltimore Maryland.  All prices negotiable if you
are willing to pickup.

Thanks,
Doug Newhard
dgnmr2@aol.com