Re: STX (was STR) classification questions

To: justjoe13es@hotmail.com, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: STX (was STR) classification questions
From: "JUSTIN MOORE" <91red180sx@msn.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 13:14:43 -0500
The differences between STS and STX are like A and B stock. Different power
abilities, etc. My poor 155HP RWD STS 240 would have little chance against a
220HP AWD STX WRX.

So similar rules, street tires, and stricter engine displacement parameters
for STS.

There are ways to bump myself into STX. Bigger brakes, etc. But I don't
worry about that...

Justin
#127 STS