Neon performance parts

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Neon performance parts
From: "David Fauth" <dfauth@frii.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 18:26:30 -0700
My young cousin just got his first car...an '02 Neon R/T.  I am trying
to guide him in the ways of responsible performance upgrades, so I'd
appreciate anyone's advice about reliable places to get performance
parts listed below:

1) Muffler or cat-back exhaust.  Cheap but decent is the key here.  He
found parts at www.impactparts.net/neon that have great prices, but I
have no idea what this company is like.

2) Springs that would be stiffen/lower without going so low as to
require non-stock shocks or be riding on the bump stops.

He's into the "looks" scene, but willing to take my advice on
responsible performance mods, so I'd like to give him the best info I
can.  Autox content is that he'd love to try autox sometime, so I want
to make sure he doesn't ruin the car for the looks.

Thanks,
David