Re: Magazine coverage of the Solo II Nationals.

To: <GRMPer@aol.com>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Magazine coverage of the Solo II Nationals.
From: "Steven T. Ekstrand" <cyberlaw@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 17:56:58 -0800
Per-

I haven't read the Solo II Nationals coverage, yet, but I look forward to
it.  I just got home from the grocery store (Ralph's--owned by Kroger).
Right there in the prime spot at the checkout register.....  GRASSROOTS
MOTORSPORTS!!!  They were a little slumped down in the holder so I spiffed
them up like a good product detailer.

I told the assistant manager, who was working the register, that it was a
surprise to see GRM there, its one of my favorite magazines, but its kind of
a best kept secret.  He said that I wasn't the first person to say that.  He
lamented that people used to complain about Cosmo having too racy of
magazine covers for a grocery store.  Then with a big smile he said,  "Well,
now we have some really RACY covers!!!"

Steve Ekstrand
Pasadena, CA

www.conemangler.com