Re: Dealership Warranty Issues with Autocrossing.

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Dealership Warranty Issues with Autocrossing.
From: Erik Van-der-Mey <autox@webcentrix.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 08:40:30 -0600
At 11:13 PM -0600 11/15/02, Christopher Hammond wrote:
>Just last week I went to a dealership and asked them if I purchased a
>new car from them and autocrossed it if they would have any warranty
>problems with it, to which their response was, no they wouldn't have a
>problem.

They'll all say that until you drive off the lot with that shiny new
car that just helped them make their sales quota for the month. Bring
it in for that first oil change and you'll get a different story.

Regards,
--
Erik's Auto Emporium...                      http://erik.vandermey.net
'97 Dodge Neon ACR - Lapis Blue: $5500