Re: Proposal for Certified Course Designer Program

To: rocky@tri.net ("Rocky Entriken")
Subject: Re: Proposal for Certified Course Designer Program
From: JDMurphy47@aol.com
Date: Thu, 03 Apr 2003 13:18:29 -0500
Rocky,
I like your ideas and agree with them.  Now HQ needs to get everyone's input,
take the best ideas and put together some sort of program.  Probably, the most
critical hump to get over is to have HQ communicate with all the little regions
and entice them (may take a long time) to reap the benefits of this training.
Maybe someone in our community can come up with an idea that will fire up these
regions.
Rocky, I appreciate your solution-seeking input in this brain storming process.
 Unfortunately, one other person, who shall remain nameless, did not help this
process (even after several email exchanges) and I guess that he is just
clueless.

Thanks again.

Jim