RE: Kosei K1 Lugs/Tire Rack

To: "Andrew Schmiechen" <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>,
Subject: RE: Kosei K1 Lugs/Tire Rack
From: "Baysinger, Jeffrey S (Jeffrey)" <jbaysinger@avaya.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:56:58 -0600
Stock Nissan lug nuts are acorn as well, I have no problems with the 17mm lugs
Tire Rack sent me (which are also acorn) with either the stock Nissan rims, the
Rage 5.0 street rims, or the Kosei K1s I bought (I've got the same rims in
17x7.5 +32 flavor). Same story with the Eclipse.

Maybe it's the offset difference. The Hondas run a pretty high offset (+50ish),
right? My +32s have pretty deep lug wells.

If you can get away with using the 19mm nuts without scratching the rims with
the socket, I don't see why you couldn't use them. No big thing at all.

- Jeff