Re: Kosei K1 Lugs/Tire Rack

To: Andrew Schmiechen <aschmiechen@discovercolor.com>, autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Kosei K1 Lugs/Tire Rack
From: Sean Minehart <mr_two_2001@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 09:55:32 -0700 (PDT)
Yeah, I have K1's on my MR2 and I use the tuner style
(allen type) lug nuts.  I took the wheel into a tire
shop and they  told me which ones I needed.  I got the
20 lug nuts and two keys (which accept 19mm or 21mm
sockets) for about $40.  I know my stock lug nuts
(21mm) did not fit, not too sure if 19mm will.  But if
they fit, then they fit, right?  Make sure the taper
on your BBS lug nuts is correct for the wheel, but if
you need to buy new lug nuts, get the tuner style.
That is a quick way to ruin your lug bolts.  Hope this
helps you.

Sean Minehart
Team Underdog Racing