RE: Subaru Roll-Over in Mineral Wells??

To: <pethier@isd.net>, <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Subaru Roll-Over in Mineral Wells??
From: "Andy Hollis" <awhollis@swbell.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 08:28:19 -0500
It was PCA and they regularly run weekends with a hi-speed (Solo 1-ish)
event on Saturday and a regular autocross on Sunday.  I believe this was
during the Saturday hi speed event.  They have more stringent requirements
for entry into the Saturday event, but you can't legislate/regulate driver
talent or common sense, I guess.  :-/

--Andys