Topeka ProSolo (II) Photos

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Topeka ProSolo (II) Photos
From: "Chris Hammond" <christoc@christoc.com>
Date: Sun, 17 Aug 2003 20:03:19 -0500
Here's the link to the photos I took this weekend at the Topeka ProSolo.

http://www.solo2.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?
<http://www.solo2.org/DesktopDefault.aspx?&tabid=25&path=Events/2003/8-16-20
03%20Topeka%20ProSolo>
&tabid=25&path=Events/2003/8-16-2003%20Topeka%20ProSolo

if the link is too long, go to http://www.solo2.org <http://www.solo2.org/>
then click media->photos->events->2003->8-16-2003 Topeka ProSolo

If anyone wants the high res images of any of the files you see there, sorry
there are a lot of my car, then email me with the file name you want, and I
can email it to you, they are ~400k each at full res.

I had a great time, it was the first Pro I ran this year, and only the
second time on concrete in the 350, had a few issues with the right side of
the course today, but I was much happier with the results today than I was
in Topeka in July! Hope everyone made it home safely. See you all in 3
weeks.

Chris

www.solo2.org <http://www.solo2.org/>