Re: Tires

To: "Ian Crocker" <ian.crocker@btinternet.com>,
Subject: Re: Tires
From: "Phil Ethier" <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Oct 2003 22:28:05 -0500
> I was thinking of Avon ACB10, Kumho V700 Ecsta, BF Goodrich Comp TA K/D,
> Hooiser AS03 or Yoko A032R or A048 if they intoruduce them in my size this
> winter.  I thought the Kumho's were supposed to be particularly good but
> haven't scoured the web I'm now not so sure.

The Kumho is the stickiest of that lot, IF you want to drive them on the
road.

If you don't need to drive these tires on the road, the Hoosier will be the
stickiest.

Phil Ethier  West Side  Saint Paul  Minnesota  USA
1970 Lotus Europa 65/2597, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1962 TR4 CT2846L
pethier@isd.net  http://www.mnautox.com/  http://www.lotusowners.com