re: Panoz Roadster for sale

To: "Autocross Send Alias (E-mail)" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: re: Panoz Roadster for sale
From: "Mike Clements" <mikec@actional.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Oct 2003 11:49:53 -0700
I contacted Panoz & their network of sellers and they said the $50k and up
offers you see on DuPont registry and such are not actually selling. Panoz
Roadsters sell when they're priced in the $40k range.

So price is now reduced to $40k (or make me an offer). This is one of the most
awesome hot rods you can legally drive on the street: motorcycle acceleration
with kart cornering. Plus an unmatched level of hand crafted beauty and
uniqueness.

More info on this car on our web site:
http://mclements.net/mrc-wheels.html
http://mclements.net/mrc-PanozMods.html

Mike Clements
mrclem@earthlink.net
mikec@actional.com
(650) 207-4455
Life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all.
-- Helen Keller