Re: Fire check

To: autox@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fire check
From: Jim <sojim@cox.net>
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 23:12:34 -0800
Indeed, very sad for Jerry and Judy Becker.  Talked to Clayton Henry
today and he and Robin are fine.  Earlier reports from people in the
area had several houses on their street in flames, Clayton said they
were okay ; but some houses in the area were lost.   Still haven't heard
anything from the Taylors or Botkins.  Pamela's retired boss lives or
lived in Harrison Park outside Julian and she hasn't been able to
contact him.

I hope the additional help from outside the area can get this monster
under control and extinguished.  Personally the fire came within a mile
of our house,  I can only imagine the pain and anguish of those whose
homes were consumed or touched by the fire.

Jim Ourand