Re: Fire check

To: Gary Thomason <gtsolo2@cox.net>
Subject: Re: Fire check
From: Bill Sanford <tvrdude@netzero.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Oct 2003 17:32:02 -0800
I spoke with Dan tonite as he was leaving their house.  They came this
morning to find it smoldering
in the wall. another 1/2 day unattended and it may have been charcoal.
The good news is
there is no fuel(plants) for the fire to return!
  No word of the Beckers here, though I did hear 50 homes lost in Crest.
 Thats a good bit of Crest!
Any thing  of the Taylors or Purcells?

Bill