Rulebook CD

To: "Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Rulebook CD
From: John Lieberman <jlieberman@sport.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 19:35:56 -0600
This topic has been discussed at length before, but I thought an update
might be in order.

People have complained that they couldn't copy and paste anything from
the CD using Adobe Reader.  In the past, this was true.  You had to have
the full-blown (read that: "big bucks") version of Adobe Acrobat to do
it.  Not anymore!  The latest version of Adobe Reader - 6.01 - has a new
function called "Text Select."  Click on that and you can highlight and
copy any portion of the rules - then copy that portion into your word
processor.  I just tried it with the 2004 CD and it worked like a charm.

Oh...and did I mention that it's FREE?  Just go to the Adobe website and
download it.  However, it might not be a bad idea to uninstall any
previous versions of Adobe Reader before you install the new one.

John (Old Fartz & TLS #37) Lieberman