Re: Arizona Motorsports Park

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Arizona Motorsports Park
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 22 Jan 2004 15:15:47 -0600
It was after I wrote my post that I saw the one about "the other side of the
story."

Yeah, it seems that possibly a LOT of fine points, and maybe several gross
points, were -- uh -- overlooked?

If indeed that turns out to be the case, then I must agree that the episode
will not be good for racing. The builder of AMP, up front creating a helluva
facility not only for racers but specifically looking at autocrossers as
well, built a model facility. However, from the political aspect, it may
turn out to be a model of how not to do it. I can only hope it turns out
otherwise.

--Rocky