Solo Nationals moving to new site!

To: ".Team.Net" <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Solo Nationals moving to new site!
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:40:44 -0500
It's only a mile south.

Check http://www.scca.com/News/News.asp?Ref=300 on the SCCA website. News
release says it is moving back one week on the calendar, but actually it is
two weeks to the end of September (Sep 13-16 this year, Sep 26-29 next
year).

2005 Nationals still at Forbes. Could be the last-ever (for the foreseeable
future) concrete Nationals!

For those wondering, there have only been four Nationals on asphalt to
date -- 1973 Wentzville, Mo (Mid-America Raceway); 1974 Lake Geneva, Wisc.
(Lake Geneva Speedway); 1976 Columbus, Ohio (State Fair access roads); 1982
Gurnee, Ill (Great America amusement park -- the only Nationals ever held on
an actual parking lot). All other Nationals sites -- Salina, Dallas,
Hutchinson, different Salina site, and Topeka, have been airport aprons and
runways.

Now my daughter, the 1992 Nationals Baby (born overnight between my Tuesday
and Wednesday runs) will get to celebrate her birthday at home!

Go ahead and schedule that Labor Day autocross in '06!

--Rocky Entriken