Re: Solo Nationals moving to new site!

To: <autox@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Solo Nationals moving to new site!
From: "adam popp" <raft321@fuse.net>
Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 19:24:04 -0400
    That's great news Rocky. After this year I wont have to worry about
doing bad on the north course anymore.lol, since it is so rough.  But I plan
to do better on both sides this year if I go.

> Date: Thu, 5 May 2005 12:40:44 -0500
> From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
> Subject: Solo Nationals moving to new site!
>
> It's only a mile south.
>
> Check http://www.scca.com/News/News.asp?Ref=300 on the SCCA website. News
 > release says it is moving back one week on the calendar, but actually it
is
> two weeks to the end of September (Sep 13-16 this year, Sep 26-29 next
year).
   2005 Nationals still at Forbes. Could be the last-ever (for the
foreseeable  future) concrete Nationals!  For those wondering, there have
only been four Nationals on asphalt to date -- 1973 Wentzville, Mo
(Mid-America Raceway); 1974 Lake Geneva, Wisc. (Lake Geneva Speedway); 1976
Columbus, Ohio (State Fair access roads); 1982 Gurnee, Ill (Great America
amusement park -- the only Nationals ever held on an actual parking lot).
All other Nationals sites -- Salina, Dallas, Hutchinson, different Salina
site, and Topeka, have been airport aprons and runways.
 > Now my daughter, the 1992 Nationals Baby (born overnight between my
Tuesday