Re: Solo Nationals moving to new site!

To: "Paul Leonard" <pleonard@miraclemethod.com>
Subject: Re: Solo Nationals moving to new site!
From: "Rocky Entriken" <rocky@tri.net>
Date: Fri, 6 May 2005 00:36:05 -0500
No, just Nationals Baby.  :-)

Her name is Caitlyn -- eagerly anticipating becoming an actual teen-ager. She
attended her first Nationals talent show at the age of 40 hours! Even got her
picture in SportsCar (and I had nothing to do with that).

In fact, we entered the talent show that year, went up on stage and said "This
is Caitlyn, born at 12:07 am last night. This is our talent, thank you." and
sat down.

Won a set of driving lights.

:-D

--Rocky