Re: [Cp] RE: North American Pylon mailed today: Latest issue

To: Pat Kelly <lollipop487@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: [Cp] RE: North American Pylon mailed today: Latest issue
From: philip ethier <pethier@isd.net>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 00:36:49 -0500
On May 27, 2006, at 11:04 AM, Pat Kelly wrote:

> Did you sell your Europa?

Yes.  To Rob Pennington of Mahomet Illinois (near Champaign).  TR6
driver to whom I had previously sold an aftermarket steering wheel.
I drove his TR6, and he does excellent work.  He will have some real
fun with the Lotus.

> Ultimately, we have
> to add 200# over the PCS listed weight. That's a huge increase for
> a 948cc
> powered car, even if it does say "Lotus" on its nose.
> --Pat Kelly

Don't get me started.

1962 TR4 CT2846L, 1992 Saturn SL2, 1993 Suburban, 1994 Miata C package
pethier@isd.net
http://forum.mnautox.com/forums/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/pethier