NASA Mid-Atlantic autoX & driveWISE Fall '06 updated schedule!

To: autox@autox.team.net, mwcscc-autox@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: NASA Mid-Atlantic autoX & driveWISE Fall '06 updated schedule!
From: "Get Fast Enterprises- Jon Felton" <get_fast@juno.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2006 21:58:43 GMT
The late great Hunter S. Thompson was fond of the phrase:

"Anything that's worth doing... is worth doing right."

On that note, I am pleased to present the final Fall 2006 NASA Mid-
Atlantic Autocross & driveWISE Schedule:

http://www.get-fast.net/nasacross/

Registration is now open for all seven remaining Sunday events from
the link above:

-Three championship autocrosses at The Diamond in Richmond VA on
10/29, 11/26, and 12/17 (aka the "TripleCross");

-Three driveWISE Accident Avoidance SuperSchools at The Diamond in
Richmond VA on 10/29, 11/26, and 12/17;

-And last but definitely not least, ONE fun (non-points) autocross on
the huge beautiful familiar lot behind the dragstrip at Virginia
Motorsports Park outside Petersburg VA (aka VMP in Dinwiddie, home of
many years worth of great events) on 12/3!!!

(The VMP date is most important because we thought the site was gone
forever - nobody has autocrossed there since fall '05.  This may be a
one-time-return-to-VMP deal so I'd strongly suggest signing up
immediately if you're interested.)

We hope to see you at ALL of these great events!

Thanks in advance,

Jon
804-397-FAST
www.get-fast.net