Re: [Bmcu] Fw: Emissions in Salt Lake Area

To: "MITCH D JOHNSON" <spitfiresrule@msn.com>, "BMCU"
Subject: Re: [Bmcu] Fw: Emissions in Salt Lake Area
From: "Clayton Merchant" <stonestaff@mindspring.com>
Date: Fri, 18 May 2007 22:23:10 -0600
Jon:

I'm fairly confident, (not 100%) that the Utah testing does not require that
all of the original smog crap be left intact in order to pass the test,
unlike some other states on the west coast that shall remain nameless. It
only has to meet a certain range of emmitted particulates. I know of at
least one area garage that is helpful in making this happen. I would suggest
that the car be in top tune and leaned out as much as possible and still be
able to run prior to testing.

Clayton