Re: SOL gif; Flag question??

To: DANIELS@lmsbvx.tamu.edu, british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: SOL gif; Flag question??
From: Ed Devinney <pismobch@well.sf.ca.us>
Date: Tue, 9 Jun 92 19:45:38 -0700
Lee Daniels writes:
>Is there a REALLY a top and bottom to the British flag?

Yes, and that's one of the big things I fixed on the SOL ID last night.
Also made the file so that it can be printed out as spot-color layers,
so that screens can be made directly by laserprinting different layers
to acetate.  I'm having some trouble drawing the rod - any real artists
out there?  I may write graphics tools, but as the old saw goes, those
who can't do write enabling software...

ed devinney                                             pismobch@well.sf.ca.us
        "I don't know what the world may need,
         but a V8 engine's a good start for me..." - Cracker