Want a little sports car in San Francisco

To: british-cars@hoosier.cs.utah.edu
Subject: Want a little sports car in San Francisco
From: robert@sherlock.oas.uci.edu
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 92 09:08:32 -0700
     Hi everybody,

     I moved to San Francisco recently and am starting to look for
   a little sports car, something to drive up to wine country on
   weekends.  So far I have considered Alfa's, FIAT's, E-type Jaguars
   (which I can't afford anyway!), a 1958 Mercedes 190SL (which I
   can't afford either!), and MBG's--it depends more on money at this
   point.

     The ideal car would be something that needs a little body work,
   a little upholsterly work, light engine work--as long as the engine
   and the transmission are good--I can fix up/restore pretty much
   anything.

     If you know of someone who is considering selling something that
   fits this description, please let me know!  Particularly if you
   think my girlfriend would like it... B-)

     Thanks!

     Robert J. Morey

     PS  Anybody want a 1984 Audi 5000S (really good condition)?