British Car Garage in Austin TX wanted!

To: zahid@serval.sps.mot.com
Subject: British Car Garage in Austin TX wanted!
From: brucec@amex-trs.com (Bruce Carter)
Date: Tue, 23 Jun 92 09:40:37 -0700
London Bridge no longer exists. It is now what is known as Jags Etc.
which is actually two garages, one half is Jags Etc, and the other half
is Texas Exotics. Jags Etc does restorations and Exotics does
mechanical. And when London Bridige was London Bridge you really didn't
want anything to do with them. Their reputation was less than desirable.
So the mechanics that worked there got together and bought London Bridge
from the owner because they wanted to try and salvage their reputation.

A gentleman named Herb (something) owns the Jags Etc, part and Phil
Garrison owns the Texas Exotic part.

Just thought I would throw that in for information purposes. I happen to
be good friends with both of those gentlemen.

Phone numbers:
Jags Etc = (512)218-1212
Texas Exotics = (512)832-5601

Bruce...