Weekend update and parts hunt

To: british-cars@autox.team.net, jag-lovers@psy.uwa.edu.au
Subject: Weekend update and parts hunt
From: wzehring@cmb.biosci.wayne.edu (Will Zehring)
Date: Mon, 22 Aug 94 13:13:25 EDT
Fellow fiends:

Well, I didn't quite get done all the things I wanted to on the '63 B (after
all, my mother-in-law *was* in town).  The engine bay is about 98% completed
(just need to install and static tune the distributor).  The dash board is
about 95% completed (just need to double check the wiring and either install
the radio or the blanking plate).  The front end is disassembled and the
kingpin bushings are being reamed as I type.  The interior is only 30% done
(need to finish the pannels, seats, top and frame).  Its getting down to the
last few loose ends (drain and re-fill the diff., add vital fluids, bleed
hydraulics, hang muffler, etc.).  Is this thing going to start?

Regarding my parts hunt: about eight or so weeks ago someone posted on
brit-cars that they had a collection of horns (both high and low tone).  I
don't remember who that was, and sorry for bombing the entire list with this
but if you are that person and you still have a pair suitable for a "MkI"
MGB [1963; (+) earth], would you post to me please, as I am an interested
customer.

Many thanks,
Will Zehring