clutch disc

To: <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: clutch disc
From: "James R Bown" <Bowan@uswest.net>
Date: Sun, 1 Oct 2000 22:21:13 -0600
I am having a hard time finding a clutch disk for a 61-63 Buick
Special/Oldsmobile F-85 with 215 V8.  I believe the original GM number was
1355747.  I think an obsolete NAPA number is R-0152.  This is a 9 1/2 "
disc.  The center hub has 10 splines.  The center hub differs from the
readily available GM 10 spline 9 1/2" discs.  If anyone knows of any other
part numbers or knows of a source, please let me know.  Or if anyone has one
they would like to sell, please let me know price information.

Regards,
Jim B.
Salt Lake City

p.s. To our friends in Australia, the games were superb.  Well done!
       We are having the 2002 Winter Olympics here, in Salt Lake City,
       and I hope we can do as well as you did with the Summer Games.