Re: clutch disc

To: David Kernberger <dkern@napanet.net>
Subject: Re: clutch disc
From: Damien Haas <damienh@defcen.gov.au>
Date: Thu, 05 Oct 2000 14:45:32 +1000
The P76 flywheel  is not flat. It has a depressed center where it bolts
to the crank and a heavy toothed ring gear around the outside where the
starter motor engages it.

BTW - any OZ listees know of a dual plane manifold where i dont need to
replumb my cooling system ? Want to fit a weber 500.

regards

Damien