Re: clutch disc

To: "James R Bown" <Bowan@uswest.net>, <buick-rover-v8@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: clutch disc
From: "The Becketts" <hillman@bigpond.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2000 21:55:07 +1000
Thanks Jim.

Too bad you had NBC giving their slant on Aussie life.  At least we had a
good laugh about how they saw Australian culture etc.  Travelling to and
from work during the Games was terrific.  The school holidays were on and a
lot of people avoide the roads expecting chaos.  It tokk me 30 minutes less
each morning and 30-60 minutes less each afternoon - and I drive into the
City straight past the several of the main games venues.

Ron Beckett