RE: High-mounted brakelights (was Tiger killer)

To: "'Gary McCormick'" <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: RE: High-mounted brakelights (was Tiger killer)
From: "Ryan, Richard" <RRyan@frk.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 1999 07:42:53 -0800
There were many studies done on taxi fleets to measure the effectiveness of
high-mounted brake lights.  Those with high-mounted brake lights were
involved in many fewer rear end accidents.  The results of these studies
were a major reason the legislation was enacted.

If I could do anything to reduce the potential of some _ _ _ hole running in
to the back of me,  I'd do it.

Dick Ryan  ex. 24022
(650)312-4022
Risk Management Dept. #857