Re: Watkins Glen meet

To: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Subject: Re: Watkins Glen meet
From: Kurt Weisner <weisner@seidata.com>
Date: Sun, 05 Sep 1999 08:48:17 -0700
Nick,
        Nothing roadster related is planned for Friday. Plan on going
downtown for the car show and parade all afternoon. This is a must see
event. <http://www.theglen.com/gpfest.html>
        Saturday Morning we all meet at the State Park for our show and
swap meet. The park is just south of downtown on Hwy 14.
        Saturday Afternoon some of us go up to the track and some take a
tour of the area winerys.
        Saturday Evening we have a bon fire near the pool at the Seneca
Lodge. There we award the trophys from the show and give out door prizes
donated by the generous Roadster suppliers.
        Sunday is raceday! Meet at the track for their car show and take
a lap of the track at noon. <http://www.theglen.com/zippo.html>
        See you at The Glen.

        Kurt Weisner