Watkins Glen meet

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Watkins Glen meet
From: Nick Turi <nturi@otw.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Sep 1999 20:05:17 -0400
Hello to all that are planning to meet at the Glen.

We are camping (camper) at the Glen race track from Friday to Sunday.
Where are the Roadsters going to meet there?  I know a few folks have
houses and such.  We need to meet somewhere to have some kind of Roadster
showdown.
What do you say?  This is my first Glen trip and haven't a clue to the hang
outs. Please get in touch so we can plan something.

Looking forward to the ride and the meet.  Hope to see you there.

Take care, Nick '66.