FW: Solex Question

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: FW: Solex Question
From: "Robert Hewitson" <roberth@iaa.com.au>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 12:41:35 +1000

-----Original Message-----
From: Robert Hewitson [mailto:roberth@iaa.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, 05 September, 1999 20:57
To: CalSpeed@aol.com
Subject: RE: Solex Question

Michael,
if you have the original air cleaner, then by extending the cover bolts you
can fit two elements and the "ram tubes" or as you call them "velocity
stacks" fit very neatly inside - you will also have to cut out the small
tubes on the base - this works on most cars - unless the inner guard has
been pushed in due to an accident.
regds Rob Hewitson