RE: Dashes and Consoles

To: "'HUBBARD, Charles'" <chubbard@shl.com>,
Subject: RE: Dashes and Consoles
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 00:52:12 -0600
not bad... but, I still prefer the 65-67 dash.   I won't go into the "Zen"
aspects of it's perfection, because for me, it's all personal preference!
My first introduction to the Datsun roadster was my dad's '66 1600 shortly
after I was born and that's all I knew until I got my '68 ugly dash, big
block 2000!    Enjoy the ride!

Eric