RE: Dashes and Consoles

To: Datsun Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: RE: Dashes and Consoles
From: Eric Frisbee <EFrisbee@incc.net>
Date: Wed, 8 Sep 1999 00:49:19 -0600
How about some pictures of this "vaunted" 1500 dash??   You can talk til
your blue in the email, but how about letting the rest of us educated people
compare and make our own decisions on whether you are exercising personal
bias or telling the truth about the stunning perfection of the 1500 dash in
comparison with our lowly later dashes..     Beauty is in the eye of the
beholder...   Please, gentleman, let us behold and judge for ourselves...

Eric
'68 2000
'67, '68, '69 1600s