Colorado Roadster Ride: 18-Sep

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Colorado Roadster Ride: 18-Sep
From: <neffster@bemail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 1999 14:57:03 GMT
Gang,

  Just a public post to catch all the lurkers and folks that are
interested: we're trying to dig out all the Roadsters and owners
from the Rocky Mountain region to have a get acquainted ride on
Saturday, 18-Sep.

  Plan to date: meet around the McDonald's next to the Castle Rock
Factory Outlets (just north of Castle Rock) off of I-25, at 11:00
AM. We're going to do just a short ride - US85 up to Sedalia, and
down CO 105 to Monument (about 45min) so there's ample time to chat,
drool, and get acquainted. Ride(s) could continue from Monument
depending on what everyone wants to do. Rain, snow, or shine!!

  For more information.. well, there isn't any!
Anyone interested, but needs more exact rendezvous directions, let
me know - I'll be heading up that way this weekend, and can provide
I-25 exit nbr, etc..

dan.
Dan Neff   '69 2000
       SRL311-12866