Re: Solex Idle

To: pletch@pacbell.net, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Solex Idle
From: CBAKER6231@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 00:00:07 EDT
Ken,

Someone else on the list suggested the same thing . . . checked it and,
indeed there is a significant difference in the air flow between the barrels
for 3 and 4.

Waiting for more advice on "tweaking" the shaft or . . . is there possibly a
difference cause or solution?

Calvin Baker
69 2L solex
Tucson