Road Atlanta

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Road Atlanta
From: Beamonk@aol.com
Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 15:20:55 EDT
This weekend I attended a track day event through Panoz at Road Atlanta. I
must say the track and the people were first class. For two hundred you got
some instruction, three excursions and hey, lunch. It was great and my first
time to be on a real shure 'nuff race track. Alas, I didn't take the
roadster, but the 2.3-16 190e held up and ran great. Panoz does this 5-6
times a year and for any southern boys like myself with limited track access
it is something I will do again. In Nov.,  hopefully with the roadster!
    I also got to watch the Champion GT-1 Porsches and the Le Man winning
BMW's run the track at practice. This weekend is the Petit Le Mans. These
vehicles are unbelievable, words do little justice.

John Brasfield
Tuscaloosa Al.