fuses, temp, fuel, directionals...

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net, teddy@stat.cmu.edu
Subject: fuses, temp, fuel, directionals...
From: MMJB28A@prodigy.com ( CRAIG HALSTED)
Date: Tue, 14 Sep 1999 00:18:59, -0500
my roadster was exhibiting the same symptoms as Teddy's. sometimes I
had working temp, fuel, and directionals, and sometimes not. with the
car running, I put on the turn signal and started sliding fuses
slightly side to side. lo and behold, when I slid the 3rd one up on
the left, the gauges came back on. since then, if the temp and fuel
go out, I just move the same fuse a bit until I see the fuel gauge
come up, and I'm ready to rock again.  and then there's my custom
"dual" exhaust.......shown this year at the Glen......:-)

Craig Halsted
roadsters