RE: Fuel tank blues

To: "'PATRICK P. CASTRONOVO'" <slick@mohaveaz.com>,
Subject: RE: Fuel tank blues
From: "Patton, Brian Lee" <bpatton@eastman.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 08:52:54 -0400
As someone who has seen a 300,000 gallon chemical tank explode, from a
distance of 30-40', I wouldn't take chances. It's quite a sight/sound/shock
wave. Luckily, I was unharmed, but, by God, I know to inert a vessel before
a slag ax is lit...

BP - '69 2000
Columbia SC
(Roadtser parked and waiting on Floyd)