Re: different engines

To: Matt Peterson <pete_303@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: different engines
From: Joshua Milton <jt_milton@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 1999 19:58:35 -0700 (PDT)
You might not guess it but Amtrak will take it and I would bet it would
cost less than $100.  Its just a matter of having an Amtrak station
handy at both ends.  Everyone else wants _ridiculus_ amounts of money
to ship that much weight.
There web site has the information about shipping with them.

good luck,
joshua milton
69 1600 <--rebuilt shortblock done next week!!!
encino, ca