Re: Newbie from the East

To: "nruff" <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: Newbie from the East
From: "Dusty" <dusty@app-net.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 1999 23:00:58 -0400
Also the rear license plate light is noticeably different.  The
> 68's is recessed into the rear bumper while the 69's were mounted on the
> rear valance.

OK guys.  Thanks for the info.  I guess I got a 68 although it is titled as
a 69.  Just got back from grocery shopping at  Wally World(tm) and checked
the e-mail and bumper and sure enough the license plate light is made into
the bumper.  Also, NO side marker lights.  That means '68 right??

BTW I took the car to Wally World.  Actually a lot of room behind the seats
with the top up.  Car runs real nice but the carbs are a bit dirty I
presume.  I can feel lean spots throughout the throttle travel.  I am gonna
remove and clean them and adjust and sync them shortly.  Any bad problems to
look for.  I have experience with MC and car carbs.....maybe this will
help......

Thank You All for your replies.......

Dusty