Re: Firewall support

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Firewall support
From: "Mike Adams" <mikeadam@wcnet.net>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 02:12:22 +0000
I have to agree wholeheartedly.
We need to share  and share alike on saftey items.
We share part of our earnings, $30.00 or whatever, with Stan
and he shares his creativity and expertise with us.
Who knows he might have some other ideas up his
sleeve which will make our cars a little better and this
small amount of money might help him develope it.
But on the other hand - he might squander all those
profits and buy a professional sports team or something
so I don't know - you decide - I bought three at one time.
One for me and two to give away - Crazy world huh !
Mike - Burr Auto