WyCROC'rs Get Together

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: WyCROC'rs Get Together
From: BARTERDUDE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 1999 16:09:21 EDT
Yes, roadsters (and some great looking ones) do live in Wyoming and Colorado.
 The first official drool-a-thon was fired off yesterday in Colorado with a
half dozen rides showing and two (very upset) non-running rider dropping by
to cry and get even more motivation.

The rides:
Gary (Cheyenne, WY) Blue Metallic 70 2000
Greg (Aurora, CO) Orange 70 1600
Dan (Colorado Springs, CO) (Silver sortof) 69 2000 (soon to get a new paint
job :-))
Eric (Aurora, CO)  Red 67 1600
??   (Colorado Springs, CO) Yellow 70 1600
Gary (Parker, CO) Red 63 1500

No Rides
Andy (heated under the hood) 69 1600
Greg (lost the water pump) Empire Nissan ??

Guest visitors
Barry (San Diego) 1600

I apologize if I missed a name, and ask the WyCROC'rs to help fill in the
details.

Our ride was FANTASTIC.  There were many sore jaw muscles from too many miles
and miles of smiles and smiles.  Five of the six roadsters went for a
Colorado Rocky Mountain High(way) run that plastered grins from ear to ear.
On one leg we let the 2000 (Street legal race prepared) take the lead and the
group never hit the ground (pilot's licenses required).  What surprised many
is the single carb 1500 passing cars along with the rest of the group.

As the day went on, we really hated to have to leave lingering in roadster
revelry.  Next month we are going to try and do it again (before the white
stuff clogs up the highways).

If you didn't make it, you missed an absolutely fantastic day.  Watch for
upcoming details on the next WyCROC run.

To the Texas and New Mexico Roadster folks, how bout a joint get together
around spring 2000.  We would still like to see the 2000 International get
together happen here in Colorado.  We WyCROC'rs know everyone would enjoy
themselves.

Gary Lasater
63 Single Carb Fairlady
70 1600 (just bought)
Parker CO 80134
303-840-7172 ext 1
303 -840-7173 fax

PS - WyCROC'rs please send address, phone, and other details for group info.