RE: WyCROC'rs Get Together

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: WyCROC'rs Get Together
From: <neffster@bemail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 1999 17:19:16 GMT
Gary Lasater wrote:
>Yes, roadsters (and some great looking ones) do live in Wyoming and
>Colorado.  The first official drool-a-thon was fired off yesterday
>in Colorado with a half dozen rides showing and two (very upset)
>non-running rider dropping by to cry and get even more motivation.

Actually, i think that would be 3 'non-running' - Barry Strachan
made a surprise appearance--in a *Chrysler* of all things!! :)

I couldn't believe the weather!! it's been overcast, cloudy, rainy,
all week long. Sunday was overcast and windy. Today is fog and
drizzle.
But SATURDAY was a top-down 80 degree blue sky day!! I didn't even
THINK to bring sunscreen!

A few corrections:
>Dan (Colorado Springs, CO) (Silver sortof) 69 2000

:)  that would be: silver + primer grey + Krylon "Dove Grey" +
primer red..
..I was SSOooo embarrassed.. you guys have such gorgeous cars!!

>??   (Colorado Springs, CO) Yellow 70 1600
that was Mike Koken, driving his latest rebuild (he'll probably have
a different roadster every time we meet!).

I led the first stretch of our ride.. NEVER AGAIN!! will i lead a
bunch o' crazed roadsterites
..with my wife in the car!!
"Dear, slow down! Quit ACCELLERATING when you see a curve!"
"Honey, I got 4 Roadsters RIGHT ON my rear bumper!! AND I hear Gary
Boone revving his bored 2L!!"
I have GOT to get me (HER) a sissy bar..
I'm glad to hear Gary B led the carburettor-cleaning run afterwards!!
:)

great time. definitely. can't wait to meet up with MORE of us!!
dan.
Dan Neff   '69 2000
       SRL311-12866
Colorado Springs,CO