Re: Ruuning/fog lights

To: waterback@worldnet.att.net
Subject: Re: Ruuning/fog lights
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 10:52:49 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Steve,
        The PIAA headlight solution sounds good but a bit expensive. Myself and
a couple of other people  have bought 3.5" round driving lighth from JC. Whitney
they come with 55 watt h3 bulbs and are plenty bright.. WIth the wiring kit.
Relay and wires and stufff. They are only like ~25 bucks. If they are not
Bright enough for you you can always buy 100 watt h3 bulbs to replace them.
 I think these lights look a little more 'vintage' than the PIAA's they have
a chromed trim ring in front. They do throw mor of a spot type beam than a
wide main driving light beam.

        just my 2 cents
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA