Re: Fender Screws

To: KeatesJA@navair.navy.mil, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Fender Screws
From: DemonTSi@aol.com
Date: Wed, 22 Sep 1999 14:22:38 EDT
In a message dated 9/22/99 9:45:46 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
KeatesJA@navair.navy.mil writes:

<< Recently bought SS fender screws from Chernoff. Chucked them in electric
 drill and with 2 levels of sandpaper and an hour,  created some very shiny
 screws that look great against the new "Firethorn" paint. Am I the only one
 this anal? >>

When I got mine, I spent a bit of time polishing each one also. Did them in
steps.... didn't stop until they were perfectly smooth and shiny, and I
couldn't see any dimples or ripples in the surface. I'm sure they'll be well
worth it!

Van
- http://members.xoom.com/BADROC