67 1600for sale

To: "datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 67 1600for sale
From: Steve Harvey <stevenh@execpc.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 08:11:35 -0500
Hello All:
Two non-roadster friends called and said there's a roadster for sale in
the local auto buyer magazine. Called owner and got the scoop:
1967 1600. Runs great. Body in good condition. He's owned the car for 20
years. When he got the car there was rust around both headlights and in
front of the doors. He said he leaded the areas and painted them. Now
there's a little bubbling started. I'm driving out to see the car this
week. If interested, can I post a few pics of the car on someone's site?

Steve Harvey
Milwaukee