Re: seat covers and cats

To: nruff <NRUFFCORN@prodigy.net>
Subject: Re: seat covers and cats
From: Ed Noval <aryasu19@idt.net>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 1999 09:46:01 -0400 (EDT)
Cats aside, the original stock roadster seats are not the most comfy seat
in the car world.

Anyone have ideas on non-stock seats that fit well in the roadster while
keeping you tight to the floor? (tall person here) How about more sporty
options "imported" from other used cars?

Either I have to redo my stock seats (the ancient foam spring setup is
drawing complaints from the passenger area) One remarked "it
might be more comfortable to leave out the seat and take the floor!

ed
69 SRL2000